Linear power supplies now UL and CE certified
Announced today by Acopian Power Supplies (Easton, PA) is the UL recognition and CE approval of their mini encapsulated series of linear regulated power supplies. The AC-DC power supply series is encapsulated in an ultra-compact, low profile housing to provide the ultimate in environmental protection in space-limited applications. The single and dual tracking output devices are provided with screw terminal connections. Features include:
• Regulated voltage outputs ranging from 1 V to 75V DC.
• Current as high as 2.5 A.
• An output power range of 0.5 W to 14 W.
• A 3.5" x 2.5" footprint.
• Short-circuit protection.
• An input range of 105 to 125 VAC and 47 to 420 Hz single phase.
• Line and load regulation of +/-0.2% to +/-0.05%, and +/-0.05% to +/- 0.25% respectively.
• Output and ripple noise of 1 mV.
For more information, visit www.acopian.com.