LED high bay uses almost 50% less energy than HID counterpart
Hubbell Lighting announced an ultra-efficient choice for one-for-one replacements of outdated and inefficient metal halide and fluorescent high bays — Columbia Lighting’s LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay. It includes energy use 48% below comparable HID and a payback period of less than two years. Features include:
- Three lumen packages for a variety of mounting heights.
- 60,000 at L80 hours with a projected life of 100,000 hours.
- Color temperatures including 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K.
- Narrow distributions for racks and wide distributions for open areas.
- A CRI of 83+.Three lumen packages including: 12,000 lumens at 109W (110 LPW with configurations up to 119 LPW) for low mounts that range from 12’-20’.
- 18,000 lumens at 155W (116 LPW) for medium heights of 15’-30’.
- 24,000 lumens at 236W (102 LPW) for high applications up to 40’.