Fine-pitch wire-to-board solutions ideal for restricted-space applications
GradConn (Boca Raton, FL) has announced the release of a new fine-pitch wire-to-board range of solutions. Suitable for any application where space is at a premium such as Laptop PCs, tablets, video cameras and portable GPS systems the new .031” and .039” pitch wire to board range offer tiny PCB footprints and low profile mounted heights. Features include:
- Shrouding and polarizing to avoid mis-mating.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- A mating height of .155” (in .031” pitch).
- A .069” mated height (for right-angle headers), with a footprint depth of only .154” (in .031” pitch).
- Rated currents of 1.0A for .031” pitch and 0.5A for .039” pitch, with a temperature range of -13°F to 185°F.
For more information, visithttp://www.gradconn.com/Wire-To-Board/.