Development kit includes 7” touchscreen and I/O expansion
Cadia Networks (Laguna Hills, CA) announces the latest addition to its ARM product offerings in the form of a development kit for the iMX6 family of ARM SBCs, the iMX6-DK. This kit provides a single-box solution for OEMs, independent system integrators, developers, and enthusiasts alike to understand the architecture, run interface demos, and even develop their own applications. Features include:
- iMX6 CNA9-SOM module with HDMI capability.
- Base board to host the SOM module with all the connectors, including SD socket, Serial Port, Power, USB, Ethernet, Analog, PWM and GPIO.
- LCD pre-installed and mounted on the base board.
- DC 5V Power Supply Adapter.
- USB and Ethernet cables.
- SD card with ready to run Linux OS image that is pre-programmed with Uboot, OS, Device drivers, Application code and all the documentation.
For more information, visit www.cadianetworks.com.