DC/DC products offer high efficiency, isolation
BetaDyne (Bridgewater, MA) announces the low output noise LN-Series of DC/DC converters designed specifically to meet the needs of signal sensitive applications such as unmanned vehicles, test and measurement systems, medical instruments and data acquisition and control systems. Features include:
- 2:1 input ranges from 9-72VDC.
- Single and dual outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and 15V at efficiencies up to 86%.
- Input-output isolation of 1500VDC.
- 6-sided shielding to limit spurious noise effects on adjacent systems.
- Full-load performance over the ambient temperature range of -40 to +75°C.
For more information, visit www.Beta-Dyne.com.