Buck converter features 12µA quiescent current
Linear Technology (Milpitas, CA) announces the LTC3638, a 140V input-capable high efficiency buck converter that delivers up to 250mA of continuous output current. It operates from an input voltage range of 4V to 140V, making it ideal for telecom, industrial, avionic and automotive applications. The LTC3638 utilizes internal synchronous rectification and a programmable hysteretic-mode design to optimize efficiency over a broad range of output currents. Features include:
• Efficiencies as high as 88% and requires only 12µA of quiescent current.
• Output current limit from 20mA to 250mA.
• Fixed output voltages of 1.8V, 3.3V or 5V.
• A precise 0.8V ±1% feedback voltage reference.
• A -40°C to 125°C operating junction temperature.
For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LTC3638.