Blasting gun light produces 860 lumens
Tue, 02/25/2014 - 3:41pm
Larson Electronics has announced the release of a 10 watt high output LED blasting gun light that produces 860 lumens of intense illumination. This unit is IP66 watertight and able to withstand the rigors of aggressive and heavy duty use applications. The BLG-LEDP1X10W blasting gun light from Larson Electronics is designed for extreme durability in media blasting applications. Features include:
- Mounting hardware and a protective lens cover that can be removed and replaced.
- LED that produces 860 lumens.
- A beam over 600 feet in length.
- A lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100’ of cable terminated in a 120-277 volt AC encapsulated transformer.
- A 120-277 volt AC inline transformer, stepped down to 24 volts DC.
For more information, visit www.larsonelectronics.com.