25W DC/DC converter features wide 2:1 input voltage ranges
Boasting industry leading power density, Minmax Power (Hudson, MA) introduces the MJW25 Series of 25 Watt DC/DC converters that are housed in a compact 1”x1” shielded metal package. All models feature wide 2:1 input voltage ranges of 9-18VDC, 18-36VDC, or 36-75VDC, which convert to isolated, tightly regulated single or dual outputs of 3.3VDC, 5VDC, 12VDC, or 15VDC. Dual outputs can be stacked to derive higher voltage, 24VDC and 30VDC outputs. No minimum load is required. Features include:
• Efficiency of 90%.
• Temperature range from -40°C up to +80°C.
• PCB real estate savings of 50%.
• Input to output isolation is 1500VDC.
• Remote on/off, output voltage trim, and comprehensive protection circuitry (over load, over voltage, and short circuit).
• UL/cUL 60950-1 and IEC/EN 60950-1 standards.
For more information, visit www.minmaxpower.com.