10 GHz bandwidth socket features less than 1dB of insertion loss
Ironwood Electronics (Eagan, MN) has recently introduced a new high performance elastomer socket for 0.5mm pitch QFN package. The SG-MLF-7079 socket is designed for an 8mmx8mmx0.8mm package size. Features include:
• Bandwidths up to 10 GHz with less than 1dB of insertion loss.
• Typical contact resistance of 20 milliohms per pin.
• Temperature range of -35C to +100 C.
• Self inductance of 0.15 nH and mutual inductance of 0.025 nH.
• Capacitance to ground of 0.01 pF.
• Current capacity of 2 amps per pin.
For more information, visit www.ironwoodelectronics.com