Mini-USB connector includes insertion life of 5,000 times
OMRON announces the release of the new XM7D Mini-USB Connector, designed to supplement its current USB Connector lineup and I/O Connector portfolio. The Mini-USB connectors are widely used in a variety of devices found within the Office Automation, Consumer Electronics and PC Peripheral markets. They’re also found within Factory Automation applications and Industrial Equipment.
Key features and benefits
• The XM7D Mini-USB connectors have an insertion life of 5,000 times.
• They are available with right angle DIP through-hole terminals or right-angle SMT terminals.
• The XM7 product line also features the XM7A standard A-Type USB connector with straight or right angle through-hole terminals. The right angle through-hole is available with either a single connector or two stacked connectors, allowing designers to maximize board layout and save on PCB real estate.
• XM7B B-Type USB connector completes the offering, for use in printers, scanners, mice and other peripheral computer devices.
• All versions are RoHS Compliant.