Gate driver development boards enable high-speed power circuit creation
IXYS Corporation announced today the introduction of the DVRFD630 and DVRFD631 RF MOSFET Gate Driver Development Boards by its IXYS Colorado division.
These general-purpose circuit boards are designed to demonstrate the performance of the IXRFD630 and IXRFD631 RF MOSFET gate drivers, and provide a building block for high-speed power circuit development.
The IXRFD630 or IXRFD631 RF MOSFET gate driver is installed and the boards are factory assembled and tested. Two board configurations are available for either driver - a DE150- or DE275-size MOSFET can be mounted on one board configuration, while the second configuration has a larger footprint pad for a DE375- or DE475-size device. The board design allows both the driver and the MOSFET to be attached to a heat sink, allowing the assembly to be used as a ground-referenced, low-side power switch for both single-ended and push-pull topologies.
Operation of the DVRFD630/631 Development Boards is straightforward, requiring only a 5 volt compatible input signal and 12 volt to 15 volt DC power supply.
· Supports the IXRFD630 or IXRFD631 RF MOSFET gate drivers
· Drives any size DE Series MOSFET
· Easy to use, requiring only an input signal and supply voltage
· Optimized layout reduces parasitic inductance
· Small overall board size
· Fully assembled and tested
· Demonstration of IXRFD630 or IXRFD631 RF MOSFET gate drivers
· Low-side ground-referenced power switch
· Building block for single-ended and push-pull topologies