Process control meters can store up to five user-adjustable calibration presets
Extech Instruments announced that its versatile PRC Series of four new precision meters – the PRC10, PRC15, PRC20 and PRC30 – enable plant and electrical technicians to test and calibrate a wide variety of process control equipment, including transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors, instrumentation, robotic systems, thermocouples, and other industrial components.
- PRC10 Current Calibrator/Meter (MSRP $399.99) sources and measures 0-24mADC (-25% to 125%) current for loads up to 1000 ohms; measures 0-50mADC (-25% to 230%); 24VDC power source for two-wire current loops.
- PRC15 Current & Voltage Calibrator/Meter (MSRP $449.99) sources 0-24mADC, 0-2000mVDC, and 0-20VDC; and measures 0-50mADC and 0-20VDC.
- PRC20 Thermocouple Calibrator (MSRP $549.99) sources and measures 8 thermocouple types - C, E, J, K, N, R, S and T - and displays readings in °F/°C or -10-60mV.
- PRC30 Multifunction Process Calibrator/Meter (MSRP $599.99) contains all the features of the PRC10, PRC15, and PRC20.
- Process control calibration & simulation
- Field equipment testing & service
- Bench research & development
- Lab tester calibration & verification
- Panel meters
- Temperature Sensors (PRC20 & PRC30)
- Thermocouple Probes (PRC20 & PRC30)