AC/DC power supply features variable outputs of 0-25 volts @ 5 amps
Global Specialties today introduced a new rugged, general purpose AC/DC power supply with variable outputs of 0-25 volts @ 5 amps with digital LED (Green) displays for motoring both voltage and current outputs.
This unique power supply is a low-cost, space-saving solution for applications requiring both AC/DC voltages. The 1315D is specifically designed for educational usage and prototyping, covering a wide range of circuit testing applications. This simple AC/DC power source can be used to demonstrate the concept of alternating and non-alternating voltages. It can also be used for simple experiments using lamps, resistors, etc. The unit has been provided with voltmeter and ammeter for AC/DC voltage and current readings.
- Variable Output: 0-25V @ 5A
- AC or DC Selection Switch
- Separate Circuit Breakers for AC & DC
- Output Voltage 3-Digit LED Display (Green)
- Output Current 3-Digit LED Display (Green)
- Separate Power Switch with LED Indicator
- Heavy Duty Transformer
- Rugged Metal Case
- 115V @ 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz, Single Phase
- 3-Year Warranty
For more information: 1315D Web Page