The 8003e PCI Express digital I/O interface provides 16 Reed relay outputs. The outputs provide high quality, long-life, dry contact switch closures suitable for low-current applications up to 10VA. Reed relays are normally open and close when energized. The board is PCI Express X1 compliant and is compatible with any PCI Express slot.
Sealevel SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation of the 8003e easy using Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. Software for standard PCI boards will also work with PCI Express boards, simplifying your transition to this next-generation PCI bus.
The 8003e is available immediately from stock priced at $339. Also included is a 72” cable with a DB78 male connector to DB37 male connector (Item# CA490), and optional terminal blocks simplify testing and field wiring. Standard operating temperature range is 0 - +70°C. Like all Sealevel I/O products, the 8003e is backed by a lifetime warranty.
· PCI Express X1 compliant
· 16 Reed relay outputs (SPST)
· Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
· Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on board’s DB78 connector
· Includes 72" cable with DB78 Male connector to DB37 Male connector (Item# CA490)
· SeaI/O Classic software supports Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems
· Software support for Linux available
· Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
Sealevel Systems, Inc.