Microprocessor design trainer utilizes an FPGA chip
Global Specialties today introduced The DL-030, Microprocessor Design Trainer. The DL-030 utilizes an FPGA chip allowing a user to implement a fully functioning microcontroller in minutes. The DL-030 is a complete and ruggedly packed trainer that will provide a solid learning platform for individuals and classroom students. With the DL-030, you can create and implement your first design in as little as one hour.
The DL-030 FPGA-based Microprocessor Design Trainer features:
- Altera Cyclone III FPGA
- Altera Nios II embedded processor
- Software CD with powerful designing/implementing tools
- 137-page lab manual by university professor, Enoch Hwang, PhD
- iPad version of lab manual available on iTunes
- 11 hands-on labs correlated to any textbook for microprocessor design training.
- Works with any Windows XP or higher system (32-bit only)
- Rugged, lightweight, blow-molded carrying case.
- Complete kit with 100 machined pin hookup wires.
- 16 LED’s
- 3, 7-segment displays
- 16 slide switches and 3 push-button switches
- Expandable breadboard allows the system to grow as students' knowledge increases.
- Perform experiments using standard TTL logic.
- 4 each, regulated 5V power (Vcc) and ground (GND) points
- 8 input/output connection sockets
- High quality machined sockets for input and output interconnections.
- The DL-030 can implement all of the experiments and circuits of the DL-010 and DL-020 trainers plus more.
For more information: DL-030 Website