Data bus solutions used in the test and integration of the Airbus A350/A380 and the Boeing 787 aircraft
Data Device Corporation (DDC) and TechSAT combine their resources and expertise to offer robust AFDX/ARINC 664 data bus solutions. TechSAT’s field-proven and mature AFDX technology, which has been used in the test and integration of the Airbus A350/A380 and the Boeing 787 aircraft, is now offered by DDC in the DD-82101F AFDX/ARINC 664 PMC card.
The DD-82101F, which is also available in PCI and cPCI form factors, provides two full duplex AFDX/ARINC 664 network interfaces that can be operated in either independent or dual-redundant mode, and additionally offers comprehensive error injection/detection, filtering, and triggering features. Furthermore, the DD-82101F can be used with dataSIMS, DDC’s premiere data bus test and analysis software, providing an easy-to-use graphical interface for advanced data simulation, visualization, analysis, and integration.
- Off-the-Shelf, Compliant AFDX Test Solutions
- Comprehensive Hardware/Software Integration
- Optimized for Use with DDC’s dataSIMS Test & Analysis Software
- Accelerates Development & Deployment
- Flexible Solutions for Circuit Board, LRU, or System Level testing
- Ability to Test End System and Switch Functionality
- Software Development Kits (SDK) Enable Application Specific Solutions