Evaluation module demonstrates the receiver portion of the bqTESLA wireless power system
The bq51013AEVM-764 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the receiver portion of the bqTESLA wireless power system. This receiver EVM is a complete receiver-side solution that produces 5 V out at up to 1 A when coupled with the bqTESLA transmitter. The bq51013AEVM-764 device shown on this EVM along with external components that support the device for a complete solution.
- The bqTESLA receiver can be used in any number of low-power battery portable devices as a power source for charging.
- Output voltage of 5 V up to 1 A
- External adapter switchover and control circuit
- Low-profile, external pick-up coil
- Frame is configured to provide correct receiver to transmitter spacing.
- Room above coil for testing with battery, key for tuning
- Adjustable resistor R16 can be used to set max output current
|Sub-Category||Inductive Charging / Wireless Power|
|Eval Board Part Number||296-30563-ND|
|Eval Board Supplier||Texas Instruments|
Normally In Stock
4 ~ 20 V
|Efficiency @ Conditions||
>74%, 19V in, 5V @ 2.5 ~ 5 W Out
Shutdown, Enable, Standby
110 ~ 205 kHz
|No-load Input Power @ Conditions||
- Not given
|Component Count + Extras||
35 + 32