The new TCB Series Thermocouple Terminal Blocks are manufactured with thermocouple grade alloys to guarantee accurate readings. A built-in female connector allows the user to connect to a handheld meter for applications such as data collection, quality assurance compliance, capability studies and troubleshooting, installation or repairs. The plastic housing is made from gray polyamide 6.6 thermoplastic resin with a UL94 V0 rating for 85°C. These thermocouple terminal blocks are fully enclosed and require no end plates. The screws and clamps are zinc plated steel, and together they provide an excellent vibration, maintenance free and corrosion resistant connection. The TCB terminal blocks mount on standard 35 mm DIN rails or 32 mm G-type rails, and are identified with calibration type and positive (+) and negative (-) connections. Wire entry is funneled to allow quick wire insertion even with stranded wire.
• Built in Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector for monitoringand Troubleshooting
• Screw Type Terminal for Secure and Maintenance Free Connections
• Type K and J Calibrations
• Fully Enclosed—No End Plates Required
• DIN Rail Mountable (32 mm or 35 mm)—Narrow 10.7 mm Width
• Identified with Calibration and “+” , “-” Connections
• Write-On terminal markers