Richardson RFPD Provides Design Support for MA-COM Wideband Amplifier
Richardson RFPD announces it is now providing full design-in support and logistics for the XD1008-BD medium power, distributed wideband amplifier from M/A-COM Technology Solutions. This GaAs PHEMT device provides exceptional performance and reliability characteristics beyond 40 GHz. This wideband device is designed to be used in many RF, microwave, and millimeter wave applications, including broadband testing equipment, commercial and military communications systems, and EW defense applications.
Notable XD1008-BD Design Features and Advantages:
• Very wide operating frequency range: 30 kHz through 40+ GHz
• 15 dB Gain and P1dB = +22.5 dBm @ 22 GHz
• Noise Figure as low as 2.0 dB @ 10 GHz, and 3.0 dB @ 21 GHz
• OIP3 as high as +31 dBm @ 10 GHz
• Built-in variable gain and gain-peaking capabilities (using VG2 and VG3 pins)
• Integrated detector diodes
• Rugged design with surface passivation results in enhanced ESD protection
• Extended ambient temperature range (ºC): -55 to +85 (Channel temp. ? 150 ºC)
• 100% visual inspection to MIL-STD-883 Method 2010
• 100% on-wafer RF, DC and output power testing for superior reliability and performance
The XD1008-BD is currently in-stock with full product documentation available. For more information, or to purchase this product today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the XD1008-BD part detail page or the M/A-COM Technology Solutions storefront webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support.
More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
Edited by Janine E. Mooney, Associate Editor