OMRON has officially released the G9EN-1 DC power relay, the world's smallest and lightest high capacity DC power relay of its class. The relay is 50% smaller and lighter than their previous comparable relays thanks to the use of newly developed proprietary sealing technologies and new magnetic control methods. This innovative relay enables DC load interruption at high voltage and current.
Key Features and Benefits
• Enables downsizing, weight saving, and non-polarization in the main contact circuit (contact terminal) by using a proprietary design of the contact block
• Contributes to improvements in the ease of wiring and mounting, and error-proofing against faulty wiring.
• Half-size reduction in volume and weight when compared to Omron’s same class product (60A, 400 VDC) (Per Omron’s internal investigation, August 2012).
• Smallest in its class: 50mm x 28mm x 40mm (h x w x l)
• Lightest in its class: Approx. 140 g.
• RoHS Compliant
• UL/CSA/VDE approved