Engineering teams are under increasing pressure to get their products to market faster and, for many projects, developing software is now the critical path. The DesignWare ARC EM Starter Kit has been designed to accelerate software development. The starter kit is ready to use out of the box, so you can get a jump on writing and debugging code and doing system analysis for the ARC EM4 and EM6 processors.
The kit is complete and ready to use and includes:
• A base board with a Xilinx Spartan FPGA module
• Pre-installed FPGA images of the ARC EM4 and ARC EM6 processors with peripherals
• A 4-channel 12-bit A/D converter
• 128 MB DDR3 and 16 MB flash memory
• USB interface and SD card slot
• Push buttons, DIP switches, lots of connectors (Digilent Pmod Compatible)
The starter kit incorporates a board support package, which includes peripheral drivers, reference designs and other software and comes with an AC power supply, cables and documentation to assist in the learning process and accelerate the development of custom applications.