Tripp Lite has introduced PDU Plug-lock Inserts, a simple-to-use solution for preventing accidental disconnection of C20 and C14 plugs. IEC plugs are frequently loose-fitting and can be accidentally disconnected by even the slightest nudge or vibration, a likely event during routine network maintenance. Tripp Lite PDU Plug-lock inserts fit over the input plug, ensuring a secure connection between the plug and the outlet.
Tripp Lite’s PDU Plug-lock Inserts provide an easy-to-use alternative to other retention methods, like zip-ties, duct tape or expensive proprietary hardware. As an added benefit, they are compatible with any manufacturer’s cord—no special PDU hardware, cables or outlets are required.
Key features and benefits:
• Prevent accidental disconnection of C20 plugs from C19 outlets and C14 plugs from C13 outlets
• Provide up to 10 times more retention force than standard connections
• Universal compatibility, no special cables or brand-specific locking schemes
• Simple installation saves time
• Available in black, blue and red for color-coding