Tripp Lite has expanded its series of line-interactive UPS Systems to include six SmartPro models with pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network cards. These new UPS Systems arrive at a facility network-ready and can be deployed quickly, saving IT personnel valuable time.
• Six models ranging from 1500-3000VA/1350-2880 watts
• Provides secure SNMPv3/HTTPS/SSH management with RADIUS and IPv4/IPv6 support
• Interactive LCD shows power and protection status
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages without draining battery power
• Individually controllable outlets allow remote reboot of some or all equipment and load shedding when an outage occurs
• Up to 98% efficiency rating reduces power consumption, reducing Total Cost of Ownership
• Included PowerAlert software enables efficient configuration and management of hundreds of UPS systems