T3 Innovation (t3innovation.com) has announced the launch of the new TLA300 Tel-Scope Telecomm Test Set. Scheduled to ship in May with an MSRP of $269.95, the Tel-Scope delivers more line condition and status information than any other telephone line tester in the world.
“The Tel-Scope includes the most sophisticated data in-line discovery and protection available today,” explained Ron Vogel, T3 Innovation CEO. “Using Independent Technologies’ patented ‘Data Defender’ system, the Tel-Scope offers a complete menu for measuring data, actively monitoring and detection of high line voltages. The Data Defender feature also includes Digi-Secure features that protect digital lines from disruption by outside test equipment.
The new TLA300 Tel-Scope Telecommunications test set comes with a slate of features not found on any other ‘butt’ set in the world. The large backlit display shows information clearly, and with a glow in the dark keypad the unit can be used in low light environments. And, it is 100 percent weather and rainproof for outside use anytime.
Additional Tel-Scope features and specifications include:
- Bed-of-nails cord set
- Large backlit LCD
- Glow in the dark keypad
- On-hook voltage and current measurements
- Off-hook current readings and polarity
- Caller ID/Call Waiting Caller ID and error detection
- Last number dialed
- Last number called or received list
- Amplified line monitoring for volume level comparable to “off hook” operations
- Soft key menu system
- Data Defender™ keeps digital lines safe
- Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
- Eight number stored memory
- DTMF decode
- Drop tested to 20 feet
- Multiple language (English, Spanish and French) options / display set up choices
“The Tel-Scope is tough as well as talented,” added Vogel. “It is the first 21st Century telephone test set, and sets a new standard for telephone line analysis.”
See the new Tel-Scope on T3 Innovation’s web site at www.t3innovation.com