WIN Enterprises, a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded controllers and platforms for OEMs, announces thePL-80320, a fanless box computer for embedded applications powered by VIA Nano/Eden processors.
Housed in a compact, robust enclosure the fanless device can be applied to a range of applications such as industrial automation, kiosk, POS, and digital signage. The unit offers a range of processor performance that includes 500MHz, 1.0GHz, and 1.3GHz. Excellent connectivity is provided with eight COM ports, dual GbE LAN and four USB 2.0 ports.
- Fanless operation
- Compact size: 217mm (W) x 141mm (D) x 69mm (H)
(8.6"W x 5.6"D x 2.7"H
- Onboard processors: 500MHz VIA Eden, 1.0GHz VIA Eden, and 1.3GHz VIA Nano
- Advanced low-power consumption
- Dual GbE, four USB 2.0 ports, and eight COM ports
- High-definition audio interface
- One mini PCIe and one CompactFlash™ supported
For additional information visit the PL-80320 product webpage at http://www.win-ent.com/network-computing/network-systems/desktop-platforms/460-pl-80320.html or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.