Two-wire pressure transmitter designed for industrial field service
The BelGAS division of Marsh Bellofram Corporation (Newell, West Virginia) introduced the global market introduction of its Type 5000 explosion-proof two-wire pressure transmitter, expressly designed for industrial field service. Designed for maximum durability, the compact, rugged, and reliable Marsh Bellofram BelGAS Type 5000 P/I transducer is a two-wire device that converts a signal pressure input into a precise 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA output. Features include:
• Six pressure measurement ranges from 0–15 psig (0–1.0 bar) to 0–100 psig (0–6.9 bar).
• Typical accuracy of ±0.1% of span.
• The ability to withstand overpressures to 45 psig without calibration shift and overpressures to 60 psig.
• Operating temperature range is from –40°C to 82°C.
• Response time of <10 milliseconds.
For more information, visit www.marshbellofram.com .