The holiday season is in full swing. We've been focusing on ways to keep our homes warm during the cold months of winter, whether we're home or on vacation. In case you've missed anything this month, here's a recap of November along with some important reminders.
Did You Know...
- Thinking about completing a home energy efficiency project? Check our Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency  page to see what federal tax incentives are available before you purchase and install.
- Rebates for ENERGY STAR® appliances are still available in some states and territories. If you're in the market for an appliance, check if your state is one of them  before you buy.
- Find local incentives using the new Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) widget .
On the Blog, In Case You Missed It…
- Saving Energy: The Next Generation 
- Black Friday Savings All Year ’Round 
- Take a Vacation from Your Energy Bill 
- New Calculator Helps You Buy the Energy-Saving Vehicle of Your Dreams 
- Inspiration of Music 
- Halloween (+7 Days) 
- Can't See the Forest for the Trees 
Weekly Questions—Did You Share Your Answer?
- Are You Planning to Buy Energy-Efficient Products on Black Friday? 
- How Do You Save Energy While on Vacation? 
- What Inspires You to Save Money and Energy at Home? 
- What's on Your Energy Efficiency To-Do List? 
From the Archives: More Notes on November Efficiency
- Gree n Living, Green Technologies: Things to Be Thankful For 
- The Easy Way to Use Renewables: Buy Clean Electricity 
- Save Energy in Your Kitchen over the Holidays 
Lorenzo G. commented on Are You Planning to Buy Energy-Efficient Products on Black Friday? : "Of course! Why? Because you save money, energy and the environment!"
heat pump installers commented on New Calculator Helps You Buy the Energy-Saving Vehicle of Your Dreams : "i think this sort of thing is a good idea as it can really show how much people are saving if they do the right thing, its about educating the public."
Andrea Spikes is a communicator at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, which assists EERE in providing technical content for many of its websites.