Murata Component Library released for Agilent Technologies' Genesys
Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. has today released a component library for Agilent's Genesys software—an affordable, accurate and easy-to-use high-frequency RF and microwave simulation solution created for circuit board and subsystem designers.
Murata previously released a component library (hereinafter referred to as library) , for Agilent's Advanced Design System (ADS) RF and microwave electronic design automation platform.
Murata's library for Genesys is well integrated with the basic functions of ADS, providing expanded support to designers.
Using this library, designers will be able to take full advantage of Genesys to more efficiently select components for accurate high-frequency circuit simulation models.
- This library is compiled based on the high-precision S-parameters* of Murata's Monolithic Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCC) and chip inductors.
- The number of component part numbers stored in this newly disclosed library is listed below. The number of components stored in the library will be increased as needed.
- For further information about Genesys, visit http://www.agilent.com/find/eesof-genesys.
MLCC: Total 5,244 part numbers
- General-purpose application capacitors: 3,049
- HiQ capacitors for high-frequency use: 1,358
- Automotive capacitors: 782
- Low-ESL capacitors: 55
Chip inductors: Total 606 part numbers
- Chip inductors for high-frequency use: 585
- General-purpose application chip inductors: 21
|* S-parameters:||S-parameters are one of the parameters used to express the electrical characteristics of high-frequency circuits and electronic components used for high-frequency circuits. S-parameters are used to indicate the complex number of the passing characteristics of signals that are transmitted from an input port of circuits and electronic components to an output port, as well as the reflection characteristics of signals at an input port.|
Design tool website page