SiliconExpert Technologies, a provider of electronic component management tools, is hosting a webinar with guest speaker Dr. Diganta Das, a member of the research staff at the University of Maryland’s Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE) and the technical committee chair for the Counterfeit Electronic Parts and Electronic Supply Chain Symposium for the last four years.
Webinar points of discussion:
• Nature of counterfeit electronic parts and how they are counterfeited
• What we have learned regarding counterfeit parts that would surprise you
• Whether you can detect counterfeit risks without inspecting the parts
• How ignoring the distributor assessment process is affecting the supply chain
• Where the counterfeiters are going next in the electronics industry supply chain
• Safety concerns from counterfeits that make it into vital mission electronics
• Whether the reporting of counterfeit part incidents is helpful or harmful
• Concerns with supply disruption - natural and man-made
If you are interested in this free 60 minute webinar on August 28th at 10:00 AM PDT from SiliconExpert Technologies, please reserve your seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/894831742. Space is limited.
For more information about SiliconExpert Technologies, please visit www.siliconexpert.com.