Learn to upgrade valuable media and business content without draining your budget
Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL), a leading provider of digital publishing services, and RSI Content Solutions, a content management system (CMS) software provider, are sponsoring a six-part webinar series starting which will address the many myths associated with the world of XML, CMS, and eBooks.
"Organizations are just starting to discover the value of content they've got locked away in older formats. With the extensive search capabilities now available, and eBook distribution, that content is findable by a whole new, much larger audience," said Mark Gross, CEO of DCL.
Publishers and businesses that rely on content for revenue, customer service, decision-making, and research will learn how to avoid costly mistakes. Each webinar will highlight a different aspect of how publishers of all types are shifting revenue streams along with print and digital products to better meet the growing demands of their customers.
"Publishers and media companies need technology that can effectively manage and deliver content," said Barry Bealer, CEO and co-founder of RSI Content Solutions. "This webinar series details how successful organizations are using XML and CMS to deliver content any time, to any format, on any device.
The six part webinar series called 'Reality Check' features experts in content management and publishing who lead the series and detail how to manage information and transform content to work within eBooks, browsers, and mobile platforms.
- The first webinar, on led by Darrell Gunter of the Gunter Media Group, will focus on how digital formats can drive profits. He'll highlight best practices for working with content moving forward while also developing a plan for converting backlist titles to modern formats. [click here to register]
- The second webinar, on , will detail how automated conversion of Word to XML impacts content downstream and how automated workflow processes enables the same amount of staff to increase productivity. [click here to register]
- The third webinar, on led by Christopher Hill of RSI Content Solutions, takes a step-by-step approach to move from the status quo in publishing to modern content management systems that are pivotal for future growth. [click here to register]
- The fourth webinar, on led by Pat Sabosik of Elm City Consulting, will explain why the do-it-yourself approach has an 82% failure rate and how to make educated decisions for a cost-effective approach to content management. [click here to register]
- The fifth webinar, on led by Mike Edson and John Corkery of the Deti Group, checks into quality issues so publishing organizations can blend automation into workflows without sacrificing quality. [click here to register]
- The sixth webinar, on led by Barry Bealer of RSI Content Solutions and Mark Gross of DCL, will comment on and share the results of the combined 10-month polling surveys of a large number of publishing and media executives. [click here to register]
About Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc. Now in its 30th year, DCL converts and organizes content to create electronic documents, populate databases and publish on the web; sustaining long–term strategic relationships with clients spanning all industries, while preparing them for tomorrow's technology. DCL's US-based project management team applies their specialized talents to solving clients' complex problems focused on taking advantage of the latest technology. DCL is a 100 Top Company in the Digital Content Industry for 2011-2012.
About RSI Content Solutions
RSI Content Solutions accelerates publishers' revenue and profit growth through better content management. Since 2000, RSI Content Solutions has provided publishers, media companies, and technical publishers with award-winning software solutions that transform their businesses to provide our clients with the ability to deliver content in any format, to any channel, at any time. RSI Content Solutions products include RSuite CMS (a content management system for publishers), DocZone Book Publisher (an end-to-end book publishing system), and DocZone DITA (a SaaS XML component content management system for technical publishers).
SOURCE Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.