TI announces mobile app for iPhone and Android users
“In today’s world, we realize how important it is for customers to easily access information and take action wherever they are,” said Melanie Calahan, director of Internet Marketing at TI. “This fact drove the creation of TI’s mobile-optimized website, as well as our iPhone and Android apps. These enable customers to find the right ICs for their design, get information on those ICs for quick reference on-the-go, and send information to their desktop for more thorough investigation later.”
Features of the TI Mobile App:
• Search for TI devices by part number or browse product families to access product descriptions, specifications, features, datasheets, and pricing information.
• Search for functional equivalents to competitor products by entering the competing part number, and discover information on TI solutions to meet similar performance requirements.
• Save important product folders or documents and email them to yourself for later viewing. Share saved product folders and documents with colleagues via email. Locate and contact nearby TI sales offices and distributors.
• Improving ease of information gathering for customers and users
• The new mobile app is the latest development in TI’s suite of resources and tools designed to help customers any place and any time they need information. To learn more about TI’s other resources, please visit:
TI Mobile Site: TI’s mobile-optimized website is accessible via any internet-equipped mobile device and allows users to search for TI parts by part number or a competitor’s part number to view product descriptions, specifications, product datasheets, and pricing information. Users can email any information or documents on the site to themselves or colleagues for later viewing. View the mobile site at http://m.ti.com.
TI E2E Community: TI’s technical support community offers engineers a place to get help with design issues, showcase their expertise by answering other users’ queries, and be recognized for their participation via a unique reward and recognition system. To learn more and register, visit www.ti.com/e2e-pr.
TI also recently launched the TI Online Technical Support Community at www.deyisupport.com specifically for Chinese engineers. Much like the worldwide TI E2E Community, the Chinese community allows engineers to connect with local technical experts for questions from pre-design planning queries to troubleshooting. The TI China online community cooperates with the top local online trade media in order to reach as many designers as possible, at any stage of their design process. To join the TI China Online Technical Support Community, visit www.deyisupport.com.
Analog eLab Design Center:
The online Analog eLab Design Center supports the engineer through all steps of the analog design process, from concept to completion. Design engineers can learn through training and videocast sessions; select products through a variety of search tools; speed their designs using SwitcherPro or FilterPro software; and simulate with many different model resources and using the TINA-TITM SPICE-based analog simulation program. Visit TI’s full array of analog resources at www.ti.com/elab-pr.