Santa Clara, Calif., October 6, 2010DisplaySearch, the worldwide leader in display market research, today announced the agenda for its upcoming Taiwan TV Supply Chain Conference to be held on November 3 in Taipei, Taiwan. The conference will feature presentations from representatives of the entire TV supply chain, including panel makers, electronic solution providers, system makers, and the DisplaySearch world-class TV analysts. This conference provides a platform for all participants within the FPD TV industry to share information on the latest trends, opportunities, and challenges within the TV supply chain. It also provides an opportunity for industry affiliates to network and associate.
"The flat panel TV market supply chain is currently experiencing many important changes related to technology evolution such as LED, 3D, and connected TV. Panel pricing and system cost structures are also being affected by these changes," noted David Hsieh, Vice President of DisplaySearch. "Because of the strong TV supply chain presence in Taiwan, the annual Taiwan TV Supply Chain Conference has become the premiere TV event in this region, bringing together industry leaders to share their views on TV specifications, innovative technologies, and OEM/ODM activities."
TV Supply Chain Conference Agenda
- Opening Remarks, Hwa-Liang Chiou, General Director, CIPO
- Conference Introduction, Calvin Hsieh, Research Director, DisplaySearch
Session I: FPD TV Market, Vision & New Opportunities
- Global FPD TV Market Insights and TV Panel Supply-Demand, David Hsieh, Vice President, DisplaySearch
- Changing TV Panel Business & Ecosystem, Frank Ko, General Manager of TV Display Business Unit, AUO
- TV Innovation Never Stops, Corey Hsieh, Senior Director of Digital TV Division, MediaTek
- China FPD TV Market Going to be Number One, Bing Zhang, Research Director, DisplaySearch
Session II: Post-Digital Age for FPD TV
- Beyond Broadcasting: Networked Video & Connected TV, Andrew Gane, Product Line Manager, Multimedia Group, Cavium Networks
- Accelerating the Advance of LED Lighting Solutions, Marc McConnaughey, Vice President, Strategic Development, Rambus Inc.
- Bringing New TV Visual Experience Home, Steve Liu, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Trident
- Google TV: Get Ready to be Connected, James Syu, APAC Solution Architect, MIPS
- Panel Discussion
Session III: Changing Supply Chain & Eco-system
- TV Supply Chain: Alliance, Game & Rules, Deborah Yang, Research Director, DisplaySearch
- LED Backlight & Supply Chain, Leo Liu, Senior Analyst, DisplaySearch
- 3D TV Market Outlook, Calvin Hsieh, Senior Analyst, DisplaySearch
- Panel Discussion
Media interested in attending the conference should contact Elaine Lai at +886.2.6601.0045 or email@example.com.