The event will also feature two prestigious guest speakers from the leading LED lighting manufacturers. Mr. Koji Matsushita of Panasonic Electric Works will discuss the current status and the future outlook for LED lighting including the topic related to prevention of global warming. Mr. Tsunehiro Momoi of Sharp will talk about the company’s approach to LED lighting, especially its technological developments.
“We are excited to hear from Sharp and Panasonic executives during the LED Forum this year, as conference attendees will greatly benefit from hearing their perspectives on the LED lighting market,” noted Yoshio Tamura, Material & Costs Team Leader and Senior Vice President and Senior Analyst at DisplaySearch. “Their presentations, coupled with the insight and expertise of DisplaySearch’s LED analyst experts, make the LED Forum 2010 a must-attend event for anyone doing business related to LEDs.”
- “LED Backlit Large-Area LCD Panel Market Trends,” Yoshio Tamura, Senior Vice President/Senior Analyst, DisplaySearch
- “LED Technology Trends in Displays,” Kevin Kwak, Director, LED Backlight Unit Research, DisplaySearch Korea
- Guest Lecture: “Current Status and Future Outlook for LED Lighting,” Koji Matsushita, Panasonic Electric Works
- “Technology Trends of LED Backlight Units,” Kevin Kwak, Director, LED Backlight Unit Research, DisplaySearch Korea
- “LED Backlight Cost Analysis,” Tadashi Uno, Director, Materials and Components Market Research, DisplaySearch
- “LED Backlit LCD TV Market Trends”, Hisakazu Torii, Vice President, TV Market Research, DisplaySearch
- “LED Backlit Monitor and Notebook PC Market Trends,” Hidetoshi Himuro, Director, IT & FPD Market Research, DisplaySearch
- “LCD Optical Film Market Trends and Impact of LEDs,” Yoonsung Chung, Director, FPD Material & Technology Analysis, DisplaySearch Korea
- Guest Lecture: “Sharp’s Approach for LED Lighting Business,” Tsunehiro Momoi, Sharp
- "LCD Material Market: Pressed for Structural Reform by Accelerated LED Penetration,” Tadashi Uno, Director, Materials and Components Market Research, DisplaySearch
The LED Forum 2010 will conclude with a Question & Answer session.
For more information on event registration, additional details and agenda updates for the DisplaySearch LED Forum 2010, please visit www.displaysearch-japan.com/seminar/LED2010/index.html. Attendees are encouraged to register early, as limited space is available.