NI LabVIEW Hands-On Campus Workshop
Professors, graduate students and undergraduates can receive FREE training on NI LabVIEW, the graphical development environment used by thousands of companies and schools in virtually every industry and discipline.
Attend a LabVIEW Hands-on Campus Workshop Near You
In this training you will:
- Receive three hours of hands-on technical training from a senior engineer on real hardware
- Develop applications using the latest features in LabVIEW, including streamlined algorithm development for signal processing, controls, communications and more.
- Learn how to integrate your m-file scripts, created using The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB® development environment, with LabVIEW MathScript.
- Discover firsthand how LabVIEW can help simplify your design projects for virtually all of your technical computing needs including electronics design, controls and mechatronics, and measurement and analysis.
- Learn how to create complete LabVIEW applications from scratch in minutes with interactive Express VIs and I/O assistants
Request a Campus Workshop
If you would like to request a campus workshop, submit your request for one of our highly trained field engineers to deliver a customized workshop at your school.
If your school is not currently scheduled, e-mail this page to your professors or advisors and ask them to request a workshop at your campus.
Learn about our academic discounts and resources!
MATLAB® is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.