Decision makers from business, industry and government must now seek integrated energy solutions — solutions which assure both a secure and affordable energy supply to meet today's and tomorrow's needs, and effective management of energy and overall operational costs. Globalcon 2014, presented by the Association of Energy Engineers, is designed specifically to facilitate those seeking to expand their knowledge of fast-moving developments in the energy field, explore promising new technologies, compare energy supply options, and learn about innovative and cost-conscious project implementation strategies.
The multi-track conference covers a broad range of currently relevant topics, and gives you the opportunity to hear first-hand from some of the major players in the energy field. The Globalcon Expo will emphasize four critical areas of leading edge technology and related services:
• Energy Management, HVAC and Smart Building Systems
• Renewables, Alternative Energy and Onsite Generation
• Lighting Efficiency and Integrated Energy Solutions
• Plant and Facilities Management
The full 2014 agenda includes:
• The cutting-edge Globalcon conference, featuring presentations by leading industry experts
• A line-up of AEE-sponsored pre-conference seminars
• The extensive Globalcon expo, where you can explore the latest technologies and services the energy marketplace has to offer. Free technology and applications workshops will also be presented in the 2014 exhibit hall.
See more at: http://www.globalconevent.com/